Important Invoice Important Invoice

The audio is horrible, and the animation itself is kinda boring. 2 Stars for effort! Don't give up!

Alphaman responds:

Thanks for saying that, helps alot.

My Character VS Me! My Character VS Me!

Pretty good!

I'm giving it a 6. I enjoyed watching it, very beautiful colours, and smooth animation. I would recommend just improving the sounds a little more, and working on the art a bit more. I recommend looking at perspective tutorials for the movements!

Moustaches Moustaches

The moustache adds a little bit of class

You know your lip animating is good when I can watch it muted and know what they're saying.

Also, When she is singing "freestyle" the back of her bra is missing, just thought you would like to know.

the life the life

Woohoo!

I liked this a lot! I am also happy that you took my advice in making your animations longer. I understood the storyline well, and I felt a little sad as he walked toward the last door, I was kind of hoping he would turn back, or something out of the ordinary. Movement was clear, and the walking cycles were VERY nice... New challenge! Try adding colour to spice it up a little!

Daft Punk Kinetic Type Daft Punk Kinetic Type

Review

One thing I can not express enough, especially when doing a flash to go with a song, is the audio quality. A single track can make or break a flash. I would like to see a better quality version of this song.
Another thing I would like to recommend is a little variety in your flash. The type become static at one point, where it is the same image frozen, the only thing changing is the colour. That worked for the first 5 seconds okay, but it got boring after a while. Try zooming in and out, rotating the camera angle, and even trying daring things such as making the text a 3D object, using dramatic camera angle and timing the frames to the music.

Sorry for the wall of text there!

Stickshort-maniacfighter- Stickshort-maniacfighter-

Ummm....

I'm a little bit neutral on this video. Yes, it has been done before, numerous times actually, but You do have some talent and it shows. I encourage you to:

a) Make your movies longer
and
b) Use characters that aren't stick men.

I see a lot of potential, but the stick men have been overdone. Overall, nice use of sounds, and nice movement.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Stunning~

This animation collab is just wonderful. I love the loading screen, it makes me laugh even before the actual movie starts. I love how organized the selection screen is, and I also love the content. This is well worth the ten stars I give you now.

Ps: It's become a tradition when I visit my bf to sit down and watch the collabs through till midnight.

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Cute~

I like the satire as you picked apart the most popular youtube comment. I would have liked to see other variations, like what not to put in a comment. "ie; Justin Bieber".

I really enjoyed it and would have liked it to be longer.

my lible my lible

The movement of the stick-man is a little choppy, and there is a typo in your libel. It should read "Check Films Presents". (with an 's' at the end of present). Don't give up! Just because I am a harsh reviewer does not mean I don't want to see more work from you. You could be the next "theweebl" or someone. Reasons I voted 2/5 and 4/10 is because you should have more than just a libel, include it with an animation or something.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Of Epic Proportions

This was a very interesting flash! Typically, the idea of just turning a review into an animation would be considered boring, but you succeeded in keeping me entertained the entire time!

Superior audio track, superior voice-acting, and a very crisp, clean animation of the text. I really enjoyed the "dramatic" feel of this, and Carl Orff's "Oh Fortuna" Is just the icing on the cake. Great job, you two!