All 3 art Reviews

Eira Dakimakura Eira Dakimakura

Boobies

First of all, amazing colouring and lines! They are perfect. Two things throws this image off for me though, and those are the outrageous breast size and the right eye (her left).

For the boobs, I can understand the exaggerating, (boobs are wonderful) but because of the sheer size of them it looks too wonky. I can usually handle a little blowup in breasts, but this is a little too much. I notice this in a lot of your other work, too. -3 stars for that.

Next is the right eye (again her left). The way the eyes are shaped, it looks like they are turned more to the right than her face is. It looks too small in the context of her face. -1 star for that

Other than that I feel you have a very beautiful piece on your hands. My favourite parts especially being the nipple covers and the colouring style.

Stressed Stressed

Ooh~

Very nice! I like your originality, and I like the amount of detail. I took away one point for the white space though, it might be a little less noticeable if you cropped it some more.

If I were a boy-COLORED If I were a boy-COLORED

Cute!

Very cute~ Try shading a little more, though, and maybe look at some refs for how eyes should sit on the face.

MaxxieReed responds:

thanks...
yes...let me try fixing that ^^