Important Invoice Important Invoice

The audio is horrible, and the animation itself is kinda boring. 2 Stars for effort! Don't give up!

Alphaman responds:

Thanks for saying that, helps alot.

My Character VS Me! My Character VS Me!

Pretty good!

I'm giving it a 6. I enjoyed watching it, very beautiful colours, and smooth animation. I would recommend just improving the sounds a little more, and working on the art a bit more. I recommend looking at perspective tutorials for the movements!

Moustaches Moustaches

The moustache adds a little bit of class

You know your lip animating is good when I can watch it muted and know what they're saying.

Also, When she is singing "freestyle" the back of her bra is missing, just thought you would like to know.

Survivor V1.5 Survivor V1.5

Ehhh escape?

more like Ehhh how do I run the menu?

Elf Story Elf Story

Room for Improvement

You have put a lot of effort into this game, but the amount of times you have to shoot arrows is kind of crazy. You need to build up harder as you go, if you start out this hard at first, it discourages the player and takes away from the experience. It is nice, but can be improved upon.

Enteroar - Escapade To Mars Enteroar - Escapade To Mars

Crazy nice

Oh wow :D The beat in this just makes me smile! I love this so much! <3<3 It feels like there is a story behind it, and it's just wonderful. Gahhh :D

I don't know if I could ask this here, but I was wondering if I could use it as background music to a speedpaint I am working on? I would give full credit, obviously... ;n;

Enteroar responds:

Thanks for the review! It feels like journey to somewhere with a person you really like hanging out with to me haha.
Sure!! Go for I'd love it. I like it when people use my songs. :)
Thanks again.

Eira Dakimakura Eira Dakimakura

Boobies

First of all, amazing colouring and lines! They are perfect. Two things throws this image off for me though, and those are the outrageous breast size and the right eye (her left).

For the boobs, I can understand the exaggerating, (boobs are wonderful) but because of the sheer size of them it looks too wonky. I can usually handle a little blowup in breasts, but this is a little too much. I notice this in a lot of your other work, too. -3 stars for that.

Next is the right eye (again her left). The way the eyes are shaped, it looks like they are turned more to the right than her face is. It looks too small in the context of her face. -1 star for that

Other than that I feel you have a very beautiful piece on your hands. My favourite parts especially being the nipple covers and the colouring style.

Stressed Stressed

Ooh~

Very nice! I like your originality, and I like the amount of detail. I took away one point for the white space though, it might be a little less noticeable if you cropped it some more.

If I were a boy-COLORED If I were a boy-COLORED

Cute!

Very cute~ Try shading a little more, though, and maybe look at some refs for how eyes should sit on the face.

MaxxieReed responds:

thanks...
yes...let me try fixing that ^^